We look forward to your visit to our website as well as your interest in our company and our products. We take the protection of your private data seriously and we want you to feel secure when visiting our website. In the following we inform you in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations about which personal data we provide in our various telemedia offers, especially during your visit to our website (https://www.cadlife.de), upon registration and order in our online Shop (https://www.cadlife-shop.de), within the customer's account,
When signing up for our newsletter, in the contact form (collectively, the "Site"), we collect the purposes for which we use this information and how we use it to optimize our services to you.
(1) You can print or save this document by using the usual functionality of your browser (usually "File" -> "Save As").
(2) Further information on the processing of personal data by the CADLIFE GbR beyond the operation of the website can be found in the supplementary -> Privacy Notice according to DSGVO for customers, which we also make available on our website.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our service or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective procedures.
(4) Unless otherwise described in the following sections, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data is based on the necessity of dealing with the provision of the functionalities requested by you on this website (Art. 6 (1) (b) Data Protection Act). basic Regulation).
Responsible / Data Protection Officer
(1) Responsible acc. Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the
DE 20535 Hamburg
hereinafter referred to as "CADLIFE", "we" or "us". Further information about the provider can be found in our imprint.
(2) You can contact the Data Protection Officer as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address with the addition "Datenschutzbeauftragter".
Provision of the website and logfiles
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser automatically transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data which is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. DSGVO):
Date and time of request,
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
Content of the request (concrete page),
Access Status / HTTP status code
each transferred amount of data,
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its surface,
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The IP addresses of the users are deleted or anonymized after the end of use. In the case of anonymization, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the details of personal or factual circumstances can no longer be assigned to a specific or identifiable natural person, or only with a disproportionately large amount of time, cost and manpower.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned logfile data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated and stored on your hard drive to the browser you use, and that provide certain information to the body that sets the cookie (here, through us). Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
Session cookies (see b),
Persistent cookies (c).
b) Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our web site. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
a) Settings and function
When you visit our website, the determined or chosen by you country and language selection is stored in cookies, to save you the re-selection on subsequent visits. In advance, it is checked whether your browser supports cookies and this information is stored in another cookie. You will then be shown country and language localized contact information, which will also be saved. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
We use advertising cookies to assess the effectiveness of our advertising efforts and derive optimizations from them. We also use advertising cookies to redirect users of our website to targeted advertising messages on websites of the Google Inc. display network ("Google" for short) (AdWords Remarketing) .The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) p. 1 letter f DSGVO.
In order to continuously improve the Internet offer for our customers and prospective customers, we use the web analytics service Google Analytics. By using these cookies, we receive information from Google about the use of our website. For example, we learn how often and in what order each page was viewed and how much time visitors spend on our pages on average. We also learn if users have visited our website earlier. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
-> see web analysis services
(4) control over cookies
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, control or reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies at will. Existing cookies can be deleted via the browser settings. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Use of the online shop
(1) If you want to order in our online shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information that we need for the processing of your order. For this it is necessary that you register (customer login). Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. After checking by us, the account (customer login) will be unlocked. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment data to our banks. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(2) Your personal data and order data, in particular software and license type, will be forwarded to the respective software manufacturer for authorization of the licenses. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. In the case of data transmission to third countries, in particular the USA, the transmission takes place on the basis of EU standard contractual clauses (Article 46 paragraph 2 c), DSGVO or on the basis of the exception rule of Art. 49 (1) lit. b DSGVO
(3) If you buy products or services from us, we will in future send you information e-mails for similar goods or services from our product range as well as related events, fairs or promotions. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The dispatch of the information mails takes place according to our data protection explanation. You can always object and demand that we no longer receive such emails from us.
(4) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after expiration of the statutory limitation period, we make a restriction on the processing, i. Your data will only be used to comply with statutory retention obligations.
(5) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology!
(1) You must register to access the online store. As part of the registration you will be given the required information. The data entered during registration will be used for the purpose of using the offer. You may be informed by email about bid or registration-related information, such as changes in the scope of the offer or technical circumstances. If you have terminated your user account, your data will be deleted with respect to the user account, subject to their retention is for commercial or tax reasons in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO necessary. It is up to you to secure your data upon termination prior to the end of the contract. We are entitled to irretrievably delete all user data stored during the term of the contract.
(2) As part of the use of our login functions and the use of the user account, we store the IP address and the time of the respective user action. The storage is based on our legitimate interests as well as the user's protection against misuse and other unauthorized use. A transfer of these data to third parties does not take place, unless it is necessary for the prosecution of our claims or there is a legal obligation in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. The IP addresses will be anonymized or deleted after 7 days at the latest.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 72 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we will store your assigned addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details stated in the imprint.
Contact form and e-mail contact
(1) On our website you can contact us via the menu item "request information material / offer" to request appropriate material. If a user realizes this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved. The corresponding data, in particular personal data, address data, contact data and messages (free text field) can be seen directly on the respective input mask.
At the time of dispatch, the following data is also stored:
The IP address of the user,
Date and time of submission of the form.
(3) Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. If the contact request or e-mail contact is used to initiate an employment relationship, in particular in the context of the online application, the legal basis is § 26 BDSG.
(4) The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
Web analytics services
CADLIFE GbR uses Google Analytics. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the cookie-generated and website-related data (including your IP address) and the processing of such data by Google using the Google-provided browser plug-in download and install:
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()", which means that IP addresses can be shortened and a person-related relationship can not be excluded.To the extent that the data collected about you are personally identifiable, the personal data will be excluded immediately Data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to be able to improve it regularly. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://vvvvw.privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framevvork. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no control over the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing and the retention periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. The plug-ins allow us to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it with your contacts publicly. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; for more information about data collection: http://vvww.facebook.cona/help/186325668085084, http: //vvww.faceb-ook.cona/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: // www .face-book.com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://wyvvv.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
Inclusion of YouTube videos / use of Instagram
Integration of YouTube
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offering, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website. These are all embedded in the "extended privacy mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos, and only when you play the videos will the data referred to in paragraph 2 be transferred Data transfer we have no influence.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the under point. 3 (visit the website) of this statement. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
Use of Instagram
(1) We use Instagram service on our website. Instagram is a service of Instagram Inc. With the integrated "Insta" button on our site, Instagram receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can associate this visit on our page with your Instagram account and link the data. The data transmitted by clicking on the "Insta" button are saved by Instagram. For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection, how it is processed and used, your rights and ways to protect your privacy, see the Instagram Privacy Notice, which can be found at https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388.
(2) To prevent Instagram from associating your visit to our Instagram account, you must log out of your Instagram account before visiting our site.
Payments (use of PayPal and PayPal-PLUS as payment method / use of Klarna as payment method)
Use of PayPal and PayPal PLUS as payment method
(1) If you decide in the context of your order process for a payment with the online payment service PayPal, your contact details will be sent to PayPal as part of the order so triggered. PayPal is an offer from PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie. S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg. PayPal assumes the role of an online payment service provider as well as a trustee and offers buyer protection services.
(2) The personal data transmitted to PayPal are usually first name, last name, address, telephone number, IP address, e-mail address, or other data required for order processing, as well as data related to with the order, such as number of items, item number, invoice amount and percent taxes, billing information, etc.
(3) This transfer is necessary for processing your order with the payment method you have selected, in particular for confirming your identity, for administering your payment and the customer relationship. Please note, however: Personal data may also be passed on by PayPal to service providers, to subcontractors or other affiliated companies, insofar as this is necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations arising from your order or if the personal data are to be processed in the order.
Use of Klarna as payment method
If (1) you are in the ordering process for Klarna invoice and Klarna of Klarna AB, business address Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, decide as a payment option with us, you agree that we used for the settlement of the invoice purchase and a Identity and credit check necessary personal data collect and transmit to Klarna AB.
(2) These include, in particular, first and last name, title, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, IP address, telephone number, mobile phone number, as well as data necessary for the settlement of the purchase of the invoice and data related thereto related to the order, such as number of items, item number, invoice amount and tax as a percentage, billing information, bank details, card number, expiration date, CCV code, information about goods / services, historical information, information about your purchase history, payment history, any rejections, financial information, information on any credit obligations and payment notes, information about the interaction between you and the Klarna Checkout, page load times, download errors and methods that were used to exit a screen, information on electronic communications, receipts, device information, geographic information ,
(3) This submission is necessary for the processing of your purchase with the invoice processing you require, in particular for the confirmation of your identity, for the administration of your payment and customer relationship, for customer analysis, for the administration of Klarnas services and for internal processes, including troubleshooting, Data analysis, internal testing, development, statistical purposes, to improve the services of Klarna, to ensure that the necessary information for you and your device is displayed as effectively as possible, to prevent misuse or improper use of the services of Klarnas, within the framework of the Seeks Klarnas to make the services as safe as possible, to evaluate which payment methods we can provide you through Klarna, to conduct internal credit assessments, to conduct risk analysis and risk management, to conduct business development and compliance with applicable law. Klarna has a legitimate interest in the transmission of the customer's personal data and needs it in order to obtain information from credit reporting agencies for the purposes of identity and credit checks. In addition, Klarna may provide your personal information to other companies within the Klarna Group, service providers and subcontractors, to the extent necessary to fulfill the contractual relationship with or with you. A list of the credit bureaus used by Klarna can be found here.
(4) In the context of the decision on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship, Klarna collects and uses information about the purchaser's past payment history as well as probability values for this behavior in the future. The calculation of this scoring by Klarna is carried out on the basis of scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical methods.
(5) It is possible to revoke your consent to the use of personal data against Klarna at any time. However, Klarna also remains in this case u.U. continues to be entitled to process, use and transfer personal data insofar as this is necessary for contractual payment processing by Klarnas Services, is required by law or is required by a court or an authority.
In principle, we do not use fully automated decision-making pursuant to Article 22 of the GDPR to justify and implement the business relationship.
In order to be able to inform you about products in a purposeful way and to be able to advise you, we put resp. Service provider on our behalf u.U. Web analytics tools, especially tracking technology, a. These enable needs-based communication and advertising. Please refer to the section on Web analytics services (see above).
If you process personal data, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to us as the person responsible. If you wish to exercise your rights or require further information, please contact us or our data protection officer:
a) Rights pursuant to Art. 15 et seq. GDPR
You have the right to information under Article 15 GDPR. Under certain conditions, you have the right to a correction under Article 16 GDPR, the right to limit processing under Article 18 GDPR and the right to be deleted ("Right to be forgotten") under Article 17 GDPR. In addition, you have the right to return the data you provide in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data portability) under Article 20 GDPR, provided that the processing is carried out by automated means and with the consent of Art. 6 (1) lit. a) or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a) or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO is based. With regard to the right to information and the right to erase, the restrictions under §§ 34 and 35 BDSG apply.
b) Revocation of consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO
If processing is based on your consent, you may revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were given to us before the validity of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, ie before 25 May 2018. Please note that the revocation only works for the future. Processing that occurred before the revocation is not affected.
c) Right of appeal
You have the option to lodge a complaint with us or a data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement (Article 77 DSGVO i.V.m. § 19 BDSG).
d) Right of objection under Article 21 GDPR
In addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the right to object as follows:
(1) Individual case-related right of objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, to prevent the processing of personal data relating to you which, on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit. e) DSGVO (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (data processing based on a balance of interests) takes place, objecting; this also applies to a pro fi le based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 (4) GDPR.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal information unless we can establish compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
(2) Right to object to the processing of data for advertising purposes
In individual cases, we process your personal data in order to operate direct mail. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such advertising; this also applies to the pro fi le, insofar as it is associated with such direct mail. If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes.
-> The objection can be made free of charge to "email@example.com".
The supervisory authority responsible for the CADLIFE GbR based in Hamburg can be reached as follows:
The Hamburg contractor for data protection and freedom of information
Kurt-Schumacher-Allee 4, 20097 Hamburg
Tel .: 040/428 544 040
Fax: 040/428 544 000
(1) We have taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorized access. All our employees and all third parties involved in the data processing are obliged to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and the confidential handling of personal data.
(2) In the case of the collection and processing of personal data via contact forms, the information is transmitted in encrypted form in order to prevent misuse of the data by third parties. Our hedging measures are continuously revised in line with technological developments.